Ole version set as default

Pranav Bhardwaj pranavbhardwaj773 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 12:46:46 EDT 2023

Dear sir,
               I am Pranav Bhardwaj and I stuck in a problem. My problem is
that in my system I have python 3.11.2 but when I type python in my command
prompt, my command prompt show that python version 2.7.13 as a default. And
I can't be able to find python 2.7.13 in my system in any file and I tried
various methods to set python 3.11.2 as a default but can't be able to do
so. I tried to change environment variables, try to find and delete python
2.7.13 , try to set python 3.11.2 as default, but I can't be able to do so.
So can you help me how can I solve this problem?