Numpy, Matplotlib crash Python 3.8 Windows 7, 32-bit - can you help ?

Thomas Passin list1 at tompassin.net
Tue Mar 28 00:27:55 EDT 2023

On 3/27/2023 8:37 PM, a a wrote:
>> To save the tabs, right click any one of them and select the "Select All
>> Tabs" item. They will all highlight. Right click on one of them and
>> select the "Bookmark Tabs" item. A dialog box will open with an entry
>> lone for the Name to use (like "Tabset1") and a location - a bookmark
>> folder - for them to go into. CAREFUL - if you just click "Save", you
>> may not be able to find them. Use the dropdown arrow to save them in
>> one of the top level folders, like "Bookmarks Toolbars".
> I can select All Opened Tabs (as from the given link)
> and get 1,000+ Opened Tabs ( I am afraid, this is s number of all saved bookmarks in the past)
> I go to menu, Bookmarks, Manage Boomarks and copy Tabs
>
> and
> https://www.textfixer.com/html/convert-url-to-html-link.php
>
> does the job, converting text urls into clickable web links
>
> I copy the result and past into Notepad++ to save file as html
>
> and what I get is web page of clickable Opened Tabs
>
> since icon and page name are lost

I don't understand this. You don't really have 1000 tabs open at the
same time, do you?  If you select all the open tabs - I think you wrote
that you only have 50 - then you can save them as bookmarks under a
folder name you choose. That folder will contain the 50 open links. I
tried it this evening, so I know that's how it works. (It happens that
I'm working on my own bookmark manager just now, so I've been messing
around with importing, exporting, and reading the bookmark files).

Then you can export them and import the same bookmark file into another
browser on another computer.  Whenever you want to reopen some of those
tabs, you would navigate to that part of the bookmarks and open the tabs
you want.

Maybe you have something else in mind?  Do you want to send the links of
the opened tab set to someone else, but not all your bookmarks? Please
explain more carefully what you want to do.