Numpy, Matplotlib crash Python 3.8 Windows 7, 32-bit - can you help ?

a a manta103g at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 15:07:54 EDT 2023

On Monday, 27 March 2023 at 19:19:41 UTC+2, Thomas Passin wrote:
> On 3/27/2023 10:07 AM, a a wrote:
> > Ok, I know, I need to switch to Windows 10 run on another PC next to me.
> >
> > I need to learn how to copy and move every web page opened in Firefox as a reference to social media, web sites for Python, chat and more (about 50 web pages live opened 😉
>
> This sounds like you mean when you get a new Windows 10 PC, you will
> want to move your open tabs to the new machine. I see several
> possibilities for this.
>
> 1. Copy your Firefox profile folder to the new computer, and tell
> Firefox to use it as the default profile. I *think* this will include
> the open tabs, but I haven't tried it. Saving that folder is useful for
> backup anyway. (If you use Thunderbird for email, you really *must*
> back up its profile folder because all your email with its folder
> structure is there. BTW, you can even copy the profile over to a Linux
> machine that has Thunderbird, and presto, all your email will be there.
> The Firefox profile would probably transfer just as well).
>
> 2. Bookmark all your open tabs under a new heading "open tabs", then
> export the bookmarks. In the new machine, import them into Firefox
> there. They won't open in tabs, but it will be easy to find them and
> open them when you want to. You probably will want to copy over your
> bookmarks anyway, so this adds little effort.
>
> 3. There may be a specific record of open tabs that you can copy or
> export. I don't know about this but an internet search should help.
>
> Good luck.

a nice solution comes from

How to Copy URLs of All Open Tabs in Firefox

https://www.howtogeek.com/723921/how-to-copy-urls-of-all-open-tabs-in-firefox/

right clicking opened tab, all opened tabs can be selected
moving via menu to bookmarks/ booksmarks management
url bookmarks can be right-mouse clicked to copy urls
finally, urls can be pasted into Notepad++
and saved as a file
unfortunately, saving as .html file
fails to generate html file with clickable web links

Notepad++ keeps urls active, selectable but not ready to be opened in Firefox

so I need to learn how to make Notepad++ or another editor to save urls as
html file

BTW

Selecting all opened tabs I get 1,000+ active urls (opened web pages ), so something must be wrong