Debugging reason for python running unreasonably slow when adding numbers

Roel Schroeven roel at roelschroeven.net
Thu Mar 16 06:08:12 EDT 2023

Op 14/03/2023 om 8:48 schreef Alexander Nestorov:
> I have the following code:

>      for i in range(151): # 150 iterations
Nothing to do with your actual question and it's probably just a small
oversight, but still I thought it was worth a mention: that comment does
not accurately describe the code; the code is actually doing 151
iterations, numbered 0 up to and including 150.

--
"I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is