Should NoneType be iterable?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 14:12:39 EDT 2023

On Wed, 21 Jun 2023 at 03:46, Igor Berger via Python-list
<python-list at python.org> wrote:
> Most of the regulars in this list/group read the posts using the mailing list and
> have declared that they explicitly filter out anything posted on Google Groups.
>
> I've seen it multiple times with your posts. You respond to something and others post parallel to you.
> It looks like you're being ignored. However, they simply don't see your posts.
>
> Neither they'll see my response.

I don't filter out Google Groups. However, the mailing list admins
have banned certain users, and their posts do not make it across the
gateway. So for those particular people, NONE of us see their posts.

If you post on Google Groups and it seems like almost nobody is
reading your posts, check whether you've been consistently violating
the Python Code of Conduct. Maybe the problem isn't with everyone
else.

ChrisA