bool and int

avi.e.gross at gmail.com avi.e.gross at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 09:40:48 EST 2023

Gerard,

I am sure there is. I have been on many forums that discuss programming
languages and since nothing is perfect and people differ in many ways, there
is always grumbling and comparison.

If we all agreed and there was only one of something, I suspect we still
would complain and that is precisely why there are generally many variations
as others like their own ideas better.

Python remains a quite decent and useful language, warts and especially
imagined warts and all.

Avi