Improvement to imports, what is a better way ?

Roel Schroeven roel at roelschroeven.net
Thu Jan 19 14:00:49 EST 2023

2QdxY4RzWzUUiLuE at potatochowder.com schreef op 19/01/2023 om 19:30:
> > The PEP-8 rules are good, but they can't cover all cases perfectly.
>
> Some the PEP-8 rules are debatable.  Regardless, they can't cover all
> cases perfectly.  (IOW, we agree on the bit that's relevant to this
> thread.)
PEP 8 even covers that:

A Foolish Consistency is the Hobgoblin of Little Minds
[...]
However, know when to be inconsistent – sometimes style guide
recommendations just aren’t applicable. When in doubt, use your best
judgment. [...]

--
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
relations, for nature cannot be fooled."