Improvement to imports, what is a better way ?

Dan Kolis dankolis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 10:34:11 EST 2023

On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 12:09:02 AM UTC-5, cameron wrote:

> I know this is vague. Once you find its stalling in a particular
> function (if it is) you may be able to run that function directly. Also,
> a print() at the top abd bottom/return of the stalling function. And so
> on.

Dan says:

After lots of iterations, I changed one line in a call used to refresh windows from .update() to .update_idle_tasks()

Some other dudes were so nice they tested it before that, it worked perfectly on their computers anyway.

Now it seems to work 'all the way' too after this change on my favroritish computer.

Since a CTRL C often started it going again I had a hint there, reading other peoples various troubles all over the web made me think it was 'someplace in this part'.

Regards,
Daniel B. Kolis