Improvement to imports, what is a better way ?

Dan Kolis dankolis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 19:10:15 EST 2023

I have written a very sizable and elaborate program that uses tKinter for X11 displays of genomics.

Yet maybe 1 of 6 times it freezes, so I decided to extract the minimum that works perfectly and add back big pieces. It does it both running .pyc and in VSCode.

so even the most minor of oddities is suspect. I cant really think of any better way to debug it. I see no evidence in WWW searches its a generic problem. So tracing the startup and watching it hop all around is about one of five lesser problem line items.

Regs
Dan