Improvement to imports, what is a better way ?

Dan Kolis dankolis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:40:13 EST 2023

Most of the time the newbie I visualize adding a function copies and pastes maybe a screen of python and changes it a little, maybe 5% of the lines have a xx. code so they rarely have to understand it,  thats not the part of the program there changing.

Also, I suffered long and hard for extreme uniformity in the names and so on, there utterly uniform, so there not so bad to consider, ( I hope ).

I guess I don't full understand what bothers me about the repetition of the imports so much. The tracing of it seems so bizarre, it just seems like its wrong.

Regs
Dan