Fast lookup of bulky "table"

Albert-Jan Roskam sjeik_appie at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 14:59:30 EST 2023

   On Jan 15, 2023 05:26, Dino <dino at no.spam.ar> wrote:

     Hello, I have built a PoC service in Python Flask for my work, and - now
     that the point is made - I need to make it a little more performant (to
     be honest, chances are that someone else will pick up from where I left
     off, and implement the same service from scratch in a different language
     (GoLang? .Net? Java?) but I am digressing).

   =======
   Hi,
   * I'd start by measuring where your program spends its
   time: https://docs.python.org/3/library/profile.html
   * It might be useful try DuckDB instead of
   Sqlite. https://duckdb.org/why_duckdb.html
   Best wishes,
   AJ