Fwd: About the Python

Ramya M ramyam at jnnce.ac.in
Mon Jan 2 00:27:46 EST 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ramya M <ramyam at jnnce.ac.in>
Date: Mon, Jan 2, 2023, 9:58 AM
Subject: About the Python
To: <python-list at python.org>

This is from JNN College of Engineering, Shimoga. we are facing some
problems while using python. Please can you resolve this issue.

We are using python 3.11.1 (64 bit) for windows 10. but while installing
the "numpy and matplotlib" packages we are getting errors. In some cases
after installation of the above said packages we are getting errors while
working.

So, Please can you people resolve this issue as the python labs are going
on and students are facing some difficulties.

Thanking you

Regards
Ramya M
Instructor, ECE Dept.