it seems like a few weeks ago... but actually it was more like 30 years ago that i was programming in C, and

avi.e.gross at gmail.com avi.e.gross at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 19:08:28 EST 2023

Yes, Greg, you are correct. After I posted, I encountered a later message
that suggested it was list comprehensions that had accidentally left a
variable behind in a context when theoretically you got ALL you asked for in
the resulting list, so it fixed eventually.

You live and learn till you don't.