Python 3.10 Fizzbuzz

rbowman bowman at montana.com
Mon Feb 27 15:20:44 EST 2023

On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 09:01:26 -0700, Mats Wichmann wrote:

> If you intend to run Black on your code to ensure consistent formatting,
> you may as well learn to prefer double quotes, because it's going to
> convert single to double (or: don't learn, and set your IDE to "convert
> on save" and don't think about it...)

I'd never heard of Black.

"By using Black, you agree to cede control over minutiae of hand-
formatting. In return, Black gives you speed, determinism, and freedom
from pycodestyle nagging about formatting. You will save time and mental
energy for more important matters."

Somehow I don't think we would get along very well. I'm a little on the
opinionated side myself.