TypeError: can only concatenate str (not "int") to str

avi.e.gross at gmail.com avi.e.gross at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:15:36 EST 2023

Karsten,

There are limits to the disruption a group should tolerate even from people
who may need some leeway.

I wonder if Hen Hanna has any idea that some of the people he is saying this
to lost most of their family in the Holocaust and had parents who barely
survived passing through multiple concentration camps, I doubt he would
change his words or attitude in the slightest as some of his other gems
indicate a paranoid view of the world at best.

It is disproportionate to call everyone a Nazi at the slightest imagined
slight. But we are not here in this forum to discuss world affairs or
politics or how to replace python with the same language they have been
using and likely abusing. Like every resource, it is best used as intended
and that tends to mean not treating all the recipients as being willing to
receive every thought you have had since breakfast followed by demanding
everyone stop responding to him privately or in public or disagreeing in any
way.

I apologize for my part in even bothering to try to help him as it clearly
is a thankless task and a huge waste of andwidth.