'dn' saying "Welcome (to the list)"

Hen Hanna henhanna at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 21:25:33 EST 2023

On Thursday, March 4, 2021  dn wrote:
> Hi, and welcome to the list.

note that this is the very same rude guy ('dn')   who is apparently the rudest of them all.

note that this is the very same rude guy ('dn')   who wants to shunt me away to the   TUTOR   list.

          -----------  i guess i'd consider being TUTOR'ed by 'dn' (or someone like it)
                               if   i  can  be  paid    $1000 / hour  for  it.

Have others noticed this too?  (it's often the guy who says "Welcome" that....)

Whenever someone  says  "Welcome"  to me (in this way),  my alarm goes off.

--------- a good way to explain it (the Phenomenon)  is...   it's an indication that he's itching to treat me as a Newbie...  that he 's  salivating because he senses  an opportunity to   MANsplain   and   WHITEsplain   things to me.