TypeError: can only concatenate str (not "int") to str

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Sat Feb 25 19:54:16 EST 2023

On 26/02/23 10:53 am, Paul Rubin wrote:
> I'm not on either list but the purpose of the tutor list is to shunt
> beginner questions away from the main list.

There's a fundamental problem with tutor lists. They rely on
experienced people, the ones capable of answering the questions,
to go out of their way to read the tutor list -- something that
is not of personal benefit to them.

Also, pointing people towards tutor lists, if not done carefully,
can give the impression of saying "newcomers are not welcome here".
That's not a message we want to send to Python newcomers at all.

--
Greg