TypeError: can only concatenate str (not "int") to str

Hen Hanna henhanna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 15:36:14 EST 2023

                     TypeError: can only concatenate str (not "int") to str

thanks for the comments,  ---   esp. 2 or 3 (?) ppl  who  directly addressed it or commented on it.

py   and pypy  don't tell me what the (offending)  int   is

                           (even tho'  it'd be easy to show me the int, or number)

because  a Tuple, List... may produce  a long output and they don't want to deal with ways of abbreviating  it   (with ....... )

and because  User-defined  Class object may cause another error while printing it.