pylint scoping question

Karsten Hilbert Karsten.Hilbert at gmx.net
Wed Feb 8 06:25:41 EST 2023

Am Wed, Feb 08, 2023 at 12:20:48PM +0100 schrieb Karsten Hilbert:

> I have a pylint scoping (or how-to) question.
> Objective:
>
> to disable all pylint errors/warnings starting from a
> particular source line until EOF (that part contains
> to-be-run-manually scratch/test code for that file)

This

	https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66914050/what-is-the-scope-of-pylint-comments

BTW, is the seemingly closest related information I could
find but it does not explain the difference in scoping
between disable=something and disable=all.

Karsten
--
GPG  40BE 5B0E C98E 1713 AFA6  5BC0 3BEA AC80 7D4F C89B