What is Install-Paths-To in WHEEL file?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 15:19:13 EST 2023

On Sat, 30 Dec 2023 at 06:58, Left Right <olegsivokon at gmail.com> wrote:
> My understanding is that "welcome and encourage participation by
> everyone" is in stark contradiction to banning someone disagreeing
> with you.

Then your understanding is flat-out wrong. Encouraging participation
by everyone DOES mean deleting what is unproductive, offensive, and
likely to discourage participation.

Your entire argument is based on misconceptions. Go play in your own
sandbox somewhere, see if you can make something where everyone is
welcome, including the toxic AND the people who dislike toxicity.

ChrisA