Pycharm IDE

Kevin M. Wilson kevinmwilson1956 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 19:18:57 EDT 2023

Greetings... Kevin here:I need help, as you have guessed!I have this line: The Print Statement... Why complain about a 'comma', or a ')'???def play_game():
    number = random.randint(1, LIMIT)
    print (f'"I am thinking of a number between 1 to {LIMIT}\n")Or is this a setting in the IDE, I need to reassign?

Regards, Perplexed
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you: and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned: the flames will not set you ablaze."
Isaiah 43:2