tksheet - Copy and Paste with headers

Alan Gauld learn2program at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 09:01:42 EDT 2023

> 在 2023/4/15 2:33, angela vales 写道:
>> I have recently created a tkinter app and need the ability to copy and
> paste data from tksheet table into an Excel file.

First thanks for drawing my attention to tksheet. I've long
been desiring a decent table widget in tkinter and was on the
verge of trying to create one of my own. tksheet looks like
it will do all I need.

As to copy/paste I couldn't see any explicit mention but
it does say the underlying data is in a Tk Canvas so it may
be that copy/paste will just work, did you try it? What
happened if you paste into a text editor in the first
instance? And Excel in the second?

If all else fails you can probably write handlers and bind
to Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V to do something yourself that mimics
cut/paste.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site