[Request for Assistance] To uninstall python installed in other user profile (Win 10)

Sravan Kumar Chitikesi sravan.chitikesi at iprotechs.com
Mon Apr 10 02:16:57 EDT 2023

If Python was installed by user A in their own profile folder, it is likely
that it was installed just for that user. In this case, you may need to log
in as user A to uninstall Python from their profile. Have you tried logging
in as user A and uninstalling Python from there?

Regards,
*Sravan Chitikesi*
AWS Solutions Architect - Associate