Windows installer from python source code without access to source code

Mark Bourne nntp.mbourne at spamgourmet.com
Fri Apr 7 07:16:07 EDT 2023

MRAB wrote:
> On 2023-04-06 23:14, Jim Schwartz wrote:
>>     Could someone please help Carlos?  I’m not sure how to answer his
>>     question
>>
>>     Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>       On Apr 6, 2023, at 3:53 PM, Carlos Fulqueris
>> <cafulque at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>       Hello Jim,
>>       How can I unsubscribe to this email list?
>>       I'm waiting for your response.
>>       Thanks
>>       Carlos
> [snip]
> At the bottom of the post is a link to the page that explains how to
> unsubscribe. It's the link:

I read this list via the newsgroup, so don't see those links.  However,
I've always thought those Mailman pages are confusing for anyone not
already familiar when it comes to subscribing.  The option to
unsubscribe is right at the bottom of the page under the "Python-list
Subscribers" section, which looks like it's only for list
administrators!  Ignore the admin address and password boxes, just fill
in your email address in the box below those and click "Unsubscribe or
edit options".

--
Mark.