Problem in using libraries

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Apr 4 13:32:24 EDT 2023

Pranav Bhardwaj wrote at 2023-4-3 22:13 +0530:
>Why can't I able to use python libraries such as numpy, nudenet, playsound,
>pandas, etc in my python 3.11.2. It always through the error "import
>'numpy' or any other libraries could not be resolved".

The "libraries" you speak of are extensions (i.e. not part of
the Python download).

Extensions are Python minor version specific.
You must install them for each Python minor version.
E.g. you can use an extension installation for Python 3.10 for
any Python 3.10.x,
but you must install it again for Python 3.11.