Windows Gui Frontend

Dietmar Schwertberger maillist at schwertberger.de
Sun Apr 2 07:09:03 EDT 2023

On 02.04.2023 01:13, Alan Gauld wrote:
> I did a deep dive examination of GUI builders back around
> v2.6 and came away less than enthused. Things may have
> improved since then but I've seen no real evidence of
> that.
I also did evaluate all the GUI builder from time to time between
2000 and 2016 to find one that I could recommend to colleagues,
but could not find one. Then I started contributing to wxGlade
and I can say that since a few years it's as easy again to
build GUIs as it was with VB6.

I don't want to go back to coding GUIs manually. For most use
cases it's a waste of time and often it does not result in the
best GUI as it's not so easy to try out and rearrange elements.

Regards,

Dietmar