Crafting Software (PUG practical meeting)

dn PythonList at DancesWithMice.info
Thu Oct 27 17:38:51 EDT 2022

Wed, 2 Nov 2022 at 1830~2030 NZDT (0530~0730 UTC)

Come to our Coding Evening with your Python questions, suggestions,
problems, etc; and/or bring a Lightning Talk about your current
topic-of-interest - something new, a recent discovery, a contribution
you have made...

Thereafter, we will continue the Crafting Software series. These are
code-along-at-home exercises. The initial sessions were designed for
Beginners, and have gradually 'grown' into areas which will challenge
and benefit Journeyman Python Programmers and even Masters. The aim is
to complement our Software Craftsmanship Presentation series with
practical coding and observing the advantages of craftsmanship, as
we/the code becomes more sophisticated.

We are enjoying meeting attendees from all over the world (Europeans
invert their screens to be able to see us 'right way up' (!?))

Please RSVP to be advised of the web-conference URL, and QuickStart
Guide. https://www.meetup.com/nzpug-auckland/events/hgxmwsydcpbdb/

--
Regards,
=dn