for -- else: what was the motivation?

Axy axy at declassed.art
Sun Oct 16 13:52:39 EDT 2022

On 16/10/2022 18:43, Antoon Pardon wrote:
> Op 16/10/2022 om 17:03 schreef Avi Gross:
>> Interesting idea, Anton.
>>
>> I would be interested in hearing more detail on how it would work.
>>
>> Although much of programming has been centered on the Latin alphabet
>> and especially English, that may change. I can imagine a customized
>> compiler or interpreter that uses key words in the local language
>> instead of for or while or if or else or even import.

Please, please please... forget about that idea.

I know examples. They had no future, and have no future. Either RMS or
ESR once have written in one of their book: "Please write in C". Same
here: please speak in English.

Although, if you like that idea who can stop you? In such a case I vote
for ภาษาไทย

Axy.