Fwd: Can you help me with this Python question?

Axy axy at declassed.art
Thu Oct 13 13:47:32 EDT 2022

Well, although I never used pandas and never will, if that's about
artworks, that's mine.

Obviously, you need to iterate columns and sum values returned by the
snippet you provided. A quick search tells us to use colums property.
So, it might look like this:

na_sum = sum(df[name].isnull().sum() for name in df.columns)

Axy