Cannot import gdal in jupyter notebook

Abdul Haseeb Azizi abdulhaseeb.azizi786 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:53:37 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,
I am new to python and I am trying to utilize this code "from osgeo import gdal". I installed python 3.10 and also I installed anaconda3 to solve this matter but I could not succeed. When I run that code I get the following error.
ModuleNotFoundError                       Traceback (most recent call last)
Cell In [1], line 1
----> 1 from osgeo import gdal

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'osgeo'

I also tried to create anaconda environment and enter the following codes:
conda crate --name pygdal
conda activate pygdal
conda install -c conda-forge gdal

I don't what is the problem. Any help is appreciated to solve this matter.
Looking forward to hear from you.

with regards
Abdul