for -- else: what was the motivation?

Axy axy at declassed.art
Mon Oct 10 06:55:57 EDT 2022

> Not sure what you mean, but a for-else without a break is quite
> useless. What exactly ARE you arguing here?
>
> The else is associated with the break to the exact extent that one is
> essential to the other's value.

I'm not arguing. That was just for the record, how things are done in
Python. Basically, I simply asked a question and got a definite answer
and clear understanding shortly, in a few replies. All the rest of this
thread looks irrelevant to me, it's about coding style and probably
should be continued under a different title, but I'm not interested to
participate in it.

Axy.