What to use for finding as many syntax errors as possible.

Weatherby,Gerard gweatherby at uchc.edu
Sun Oct 9 14:00:51 EDT 2022

PyCharm.

Does a good job of separating these are really errors from do you really mean that warnings from this word is spelled right.

https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/

From: Python-list <python-list-bounces+gweatherby=uchc.edu at python.org> on behalf of Antoon Pardon <antoon.pardon at vub.be>
Date: Sunday, October 9, 2022 at 6:11 AM
To: python-list at python.org <python-list at python.org>
Subject: What to use for finding as many syntax errors as possible.
*** Attention: This is an external email. Use caution responding, opening attachments or clicking on links. ***

I would like a tool that tries to find as many syntax errors as possible
in a python file. I know there is the risk of false positives when a
tool tries to recover from a syntax error and proceeds but I would
prefer that over the current python strategy of quiting after the first
syntax error. I just want a tool for syntax errors. No style
enforcements. Any recommandations? -- Antoon Pardon
--
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list__;!!Cn_UX_p3!kxDZilNf74VILuntVEzVZ4Wjv6RPr4JUbGpWrURDJ3CtDNAi9szBWweqrDM-uHy-o_Sncgrm2BmJIRksmxSG_LGVbBU$<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list__;!!Cn_UX_p3!kxDZilNf74VILuntVEzVZ4Wjv6RPr4JUbGpWrURDJ3CtDNAi9szBWweqrDM-uHy-o_Sncgrm2BmJIRksmxSG_LGVbBU$>