NEO6 GPS with Py PICO with micropython

KK CHN kkchn.in at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 05:58:40 EST 2022

List,

Just commented the     // gpsModule.readline()     in the while loop,  (
refer the link
https://microcontrollerslab.com/neo-6m-gps-module-raspberry-pi-pico-micropython/
)

while True: # gpsModule.readline() // This line commented out and the "GPS
not found message disappeared". buff = str(gpsModule.readline()) parts =
buff.split(',')

The GPS not found error which appears intermittently in the output python
console for few seconds ( say 7 to 8 seconds  its printing the lines   "
GPS data not found" )   now  disappears.

 Any thoughts?  How the above line comment made it vanish the  "GPS data
not found" error output.

Krishane