Python coding

Mike Dewhirst miked at dewhirst.com.au
Sun Nov 27 19:36:51 EST 2022

Create a folder anywhere convenient and copy it in there.Then - if python has been downloaded from the Python website and installed "normally" you can open a command prompt in that folder and type C:\<anywhere convenient>\$>python logistics.py"normally" means Python is in your path environment variable.--(Unsigned mail from my phone)
-------- Original message --------From: Karen Park <jkpark at mymts.net> Date: 28/11/22  10:07  (GMT+10:00) To: python-list at python.org Subject: Python coding Hello,I am trying to do a python code. Using Windows, I got as far as the step that asks me to “copy the logistics.py file and save it in the same folder that you are running python from” (as displayed by the command prompt). Can you help direct me where to go to copy and save this “logistics.py“ file?Thank you,Karen -- https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list