Fwd: Issues in python 3.11.0 (64-bit) installation

Thomas Passin list1 at tompassin.net
Thu Nov 3 22:29:12 EDT 2022

I just downloaded the 64-bit Windows installer.  On my Windows 10
machine, both "py launcher" and "available for all
users" options were available. They were available whether I checked the
"administrative" box or not.  Note that when I unchecked
"administrative", then the "available for all users" box became
unchecked. That would make sense.

When you wrote "option is not working", what did you mean by "not
working"? -

1. The options were disabled (i.e., grayed out);
2. The options seemed to be available but the installation seemed to
ignore them;
3. The options were completely missing from the wizard;
4. Something else.