Automatic Gain Control in Python?

Michael F. Stemper michael.stemper at gmail.com
Sun May 29 11:44:04 EDT 2022

On 29/05/2022 10.04, Steve GS wrote:

>>> What you seem to be missing is that you could get the podcasts from a browser, and all a browser is is a program. It isn't that much work to write a rudimentary browser in python, especially if you don't actually need to display the results to a user, but are only trying to automate a particular task.
>
> Writing my own browser in Python might work. Do you have a sample one that I could twerk to fit my needs?
> I would have to be able to invoke it and an hour later devoke it least I end up with multiple audio channels playing.

Somebody has already shown the rudiments of urllib. Another option to consider
is the use of something like curl or wget to download the podcasts, which can
be automated separately from your replay program.

--
Michael F. Stemper
This email is to be read by its intended recipient only. Any other party