terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::python::error_already_set

dn PythonList at DancesWithMice.info
Fri May 27 17:50:24 EDT 2022

On 28/05/2022 08.14, Larry Martell wrote:
> I have a script that has literally been running for 10 years.
> Suddenly, for some runs it crashes with the error:
>
> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::python::error_already_set
>
> No stack trace. Anyone have any thoughts on what could cause this
> and/or how I can track it down?

1 a change to Python interpreter being used

2 a change to the boost library being used

3 a change to lower levels in 'the s/w stack' or h/w

4 a change to the data being passed-across
--
Regards,
=dn