pip does not find after Python 3.10.4 installed

ANTHONY CHU aachu at comcast.net
Thu May 26 11:24:05 EDT 2022

The Python 3.10.4 (64-bit) and Python Launcher had been (standard) installed successfully. But I could not find pip anywhere.  I uninstalled and re-installed a couple of times, it is still the problem. I checked the installed directory C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\Tools\Scripts\ and also scanned the whole drive, pip could not be found.
I also checked on the web and none of them help.  Did I do something wrong?
Note: I did install Python 3.8 on another Windows Pro desktop without any problem.

Thank very much.

Subscriber: aachu