Fwd: Could not load correctly

Robert Loomis rwloomis at fastmail.fm
Sat May 21 11:14:36 EDT 2022

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Could not load correctly
Date: 	Sat, 21 May 2022 10:58:39 -0400
From: 	Robert Loomis <rwloomis at fastmail.fm>
To: 	python-list at python.org

I am new to python.I tried to download it to a virtual environment since
I have been learning on another version. I downloaded version 3.10.4
into my windows10 operating system into directory
c:\Users\Bob\PyVer\Py3913 and it said it was successful.I went to
C:\Users\Bob\PyProj and made my environment by
c:\Users\Bob\PyVer\Py3913\python -m venv my_env.I then activated it by
my_env\Scripts\activate and it came back with a prompt.Then I tried to
test it by typing python and I got what is below.

What did I do wrong?

Thank you,

Bob Loomis

https://www.avg.com