Changing calling sequence

Michael F. Stemper michael.stemper at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:49:46 EDT 2022

On 11/05/2022 14.58, anthony.flury wrote:

> Why not do :
>
>        def TempsOneDayDT(date:datetime.date):
>               return TempsOneDay(date.year, date.month, date.day)
>
> No repeat of code - just a different interface to the same functionality.

Yeah, a one-line wrapper around the original function seems a
lot simpler that any of my ideas. I think that I'll even use the
name from your example.

Thanks to all who posted, as well as the many lurkers who support me
in email.

--
Michael F. Stemper
Economists have correctly predicted seven of the last three recessions.