Python/New/Learn

Avi Gross avigross at verizon.net
Wed May 4 23:14:18 EDT 2022

Chris,
It was an extremely open-ended question to a forum where most of the readers are more advanced, at least I think.

My library has oodles of Python Books for free to borrow on paper and return and I have read many of them. There are various e-books too, and of course lots of free internet resources including videos and on-line courses.

If he wants simpler books, the web pages pointed here too:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/IntroductoryBooks

Next time, I won't try to be helpful and brief and just be silent.