Python/New/Learn

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed May 4 22:51:54 EDT 2022

On Thu, 5 May 2022 at 12:49, Patrick 0511 <killerkomando12 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I'm completely new here and don't know anything about python. Can someone tell me how best to start? So what things should I learn first?

I'd start right here with the tutorial!

https://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/

Most important thing is: play around. Have fun. Explore! You can't
really go all that far wrong, so don't be afraid to try things, even
"silly" things that "don't make any sense", because trying those
things is part of learning how the language works. (And you never know
- sometimes you might find that it actually does work.)

Oh, although, if you don't currently have Python installed, that would
be a place to start.

ChrisA