Pyto Implementation - GROWING TREND

Steeve Kerou steevekerou at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 24 08:38:58 EDT 2022

Hi,
We develop Pyto - the first python class with an animated character that helps you learn the basics concepts of Python Language like you're playing video game - and we'd like it to be implemented.
Potential is limitless and can reach unlimited number of new users who will then use your software suite. (Don't underestimate the Happy Meal Effect !!)
Interested is growing, don’t let another IDE developer implement it before you !

We also developed a series of short classes to learn basic concepts, show the potential of Pyto and how it can be implemented:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eoh7FVR_QcM&list=PLipSv-7x4nWdPTwpZ0pDoOnGhhg3vboh5

Have a look,

Learn Python With Pytohttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcMXvj1uADEpa1EkqqWxz4galan.vectol@gmail.com