Difficulty in installing Python

Reuel Lewis reuels.life at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 09:50:55 EDT 2022

Hello,
I'm trying to install Python as I'd like to learn it. I'm a newbie in all
things related to software programming.
I have Windows 10 installed on my HP laptop. I tried to install Python but
I didn't Click on the 'Add python 3.10 to path'. So I tried to uninstall it
and install Python once more. But I only get options like Modify / Repair.
If I click on either of those options it does the Modify / Repair thing and
then I just see the 'Close' button. It does not go anywhere else from
there.
So what should I do to start this program so I can start learning? Thank
you and stay safe always.

Kind Regards,
Reuel R. Lewis