Reportlab / platypus bug?

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Mar 15 19:16:29 EDT 2022

On 16/03/22 2:20 am, Les wrote:
> I tried to subscribe (twice), but never got the confirmation
> email. Checked in the spam folder too, but it is nowhere to be found.

Is there any chance your email provider has some kind of quarantine
system separate from your spam folder?

The University of Canterbury recently started using a Microsoft thing
for all its email, and it thinks a large proportion of messages in
the Python mailing lists are Very Dangerous Phishing Emails and
helpfully quarantines them for me behind a clunky web interface. :-(

--
Greg