Problem slicing a list with the C API

Jen Kris jenkris at tutanota.com
Sat Mar 12 18:30:55 EST 2022

Chris, you were right to focus on the list pDictData itself.   As I said, that is a list of 2-tuples, but I added each of the 2-tuples with PyList_Append, but you can only append a tuple to a list with the extend method.  However, there is no append method in the C API as far as I can tell -- hence pDictData is empty.  I tried with PyList_SetItem but that doesn't work.  Do you know of way to "extend" a list in the C API.
Thanks very much.

Jen

Mar 12, 2022, 13:57 by rosuav at gmail.com: