Suggestion for Linux Distro (from PSA: Linux vulnerability)

Cousin Stanley cousinstanley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 16:20:36 EST 2022

Marco Sulla wrote:

>> Maybe Debian itself?
>
> I tried Debian on a VM, but I found it too much basical. A little
> example: it does not have the shortcut ctrl+alt+t to open a terminal
> that Ubuntu has. I'm quite sure it's simple to add, but I'm starting
> to be old and lazy...

  I use the current stable release of Debian 11.2 Bullseye
  with the lxqt desktop environment ....

    [Ctrl]-[Alt]-[T] will open a new qterminal window.

  The following will display a list of lxqt packages
  that are in the repository and available to install ....

    apt-cache search lxqt | grep ^lxqt

--
Stanley C. Kitching
Human Being