WHAT THE ERROR ON MY CODE???

David Lowry-Duda david at lowryduda.com
Tue Jun 28 11:42:01 EDT 2022

Please don't use all caps in the subject line. It comes across as if
you're yelling at the list --- this doesn't make people want to be more
helpful.

Instead, use meaningful, specific subject headers. Also, please be
precise and informative about what your problem is. It's not clear what
you expect your code to do or what happens differently than you expect.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 04:35:22PM +0300, נתי שטרן wrote:
>import requests
>from requests.structures import CaseInsensitiveDict
>
>url = "https://api.crowdstrike.com/oauth2/token"

Further, testing your code makes random api calls to some website, which
I'm disinclined to do without proper context.

For more advice, I suggest reading "How to Ask Questions" at

- DLD