sre_constants MODIFIED CLASS - ERROR

Roel Schroeven roel at roelschroeven.net
Fri Jun 24 10:18:35 EDT 2022

Op 24/06/2022 om 14:14 schreef נתי שטרן:
> My TARGET  is to bind many code libraries to one Huge code file that
> works optimally and do optimizations if needed.
> In this file have code of huge part of falconpy, ALL code of re,
> argparse, are and many other code libraries
Don't do that. Sorry, it's just as simple as that. Don't do that. All
those modules are not designed to put together like that, all their
namespaces merged together. Don't do it.
Even if you could eventually get it to work, it would not be any more
optimal.

If you need more performance, look into things like Pypy or Cython.

--
"Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a
mistake when you make it again."