pycharm issue

dn PythonList at DancesWithMice.info
Fri Jun 17 19:39:11 EDT 2022

On 18/06/2022 11.21, Giorgos Poriotis wrote:
> I use windows 10 , I click on a shortcut of the pycharm , the icon that
> runs the programm

Please reply to the list - there are many people here who know more than
I, and can help you with MS-Windows issues.

Please review https://docs.python.org/3/using/windows.html

If it is a matter of choosing which/how to open .py files, that is an
MS-Win question. There may be a decision to be made: does clicking on a
.py file mean that you wish to edit it (in PyCharm), or do you wish to
run the code in the Python interpreter.

--
Regards,
=dn